We are most the way through building this 20' Tiny House. You can purchase it as a shell, customize it to your specifications, or wait until it is finished. Watch the video below for it's current stage of construction.
Prices aren't finalized yet, but we estimate this one should be about $45,000 partially finished as of February 27th. When it is finished in a month or so it will most likely be $59,000 +/-.
- 20 foot long Trailer Made
- 50 Amp electrical service
- Water and sewer hook-ups
- Full kitchen (full refrigerator, large sink, range/oven)
- Washer/Dryer combo
- Sleeping loft and living room
- Open and flexible layout for maximum options
- 20 gallon electric water heater
- 32 inch shower
- Regular flushing toilet
- Grey-water system
- Mini-Split heating and AC
- "Perfect Wall"
- Advanced air-sealing
- Roof to wall, uninterrupted water and vapor barrier
- Rock wool primary insulation
- Continuous exterior secondary insulation (roof and walls)
- Cross-insulated floor and continuous foam board
- Mini-split $2000
- Washer hook-ups $200
- Washer/Dryer combo $850
The Nordic Team